Hosted PBX. The better, simpler, more affordable business phone system.
The biggest problem with a traditional business phone system? The equipment you need to buy, install and maintain.
With Progressive Office’s Vocalocity Solution, you won’t need any of that equipment. And you’ll get a phone system that’s advanced, reliable, flexible, simple, cost-effective—and ready to go in about 15 minutes. We ship you phones and you plug them in.
- You don’t need any wall closet equipment—we host all of that for you off-site over the Internet.
- You work with just one team, instead of two or three.
- No billing surprise. You pay one flat fee per user with unlimited incoming and outgoing calls.
- Simply plug in your new phone and start working in minutes in minutes.
- There’s no long-term contract to sign. Stay with us because you want to not because you have to.
- Huge savings! Most businesses save from 50-85% by switching to out VoIP business phone solution.
How does Hosted PBX work?
Our Hosted PBX System from Vocalocity is a total business phone service. It uses (Voice over Internet Protocal) VoIP technology—in other words, your phone calls are made over your office internet service.
We maintain the PBX equipment. We host the software and we make the upgrades.
All you have to do is use your phones like you normally would.
To your customers, it’s business as usual. Whether they’re talking to your main office or leaving a voice mail. And because the service is over the Internet, they can be transferred to a location across the country, or speaking to someone working from home. It all happens seamlessly.
Whether you have one office, or a hundred. Take a phone with you on vacation or out of the country and receive a phone call just like being in the office.
How is Hosted PBX different? Here’s a quick rundown.
|Traditional Phone System||Vocalocity Hosted PBX|
|A closet-full of hardware is required at your location. You have to lease it and pay for maintenance.||You don’t have to deal with a closet-full of phone equipment. All you need is your phones.|
|Set up is a hassle. And it doesn’t exactly happen overnight.||Need to get Vocalocity Hosted PBX set up? Give us a call, and you’re practically done.|
|You’ll pay three bills each month: For the equipment you lease, for the minutes you use, and for equipment maintenance.||With Vocalocity PBX, you pay just one bill.|
|Upgrades are a hassle. You’ll need someone to come in and physically change your equipment.||Upgrades happen overnight. You just walk into your office and discover awesome new features.|
|You’ll pay the kind of phone bills you’re used to paying with the phone company: Big ones.||You’ll save 50-85% over traditional phone services.|
|Need to scale up? You’re going to need additional equipment for that.||Need to scale up? Vocalocity Hosted PBX is infinitely—and easily—scalable.|
Why Vocalocity for Hosted PBX?
Hosted PBX makes your phone system more effective. And Vocalocity makes managing it easier.
- We own our own technology—rather than leasing it, like most companies do. That means we can react quickly and provide constant upgrades to our services.
- We don’t talk in techno-speak (unless you do first), and we know how to get your problems solved fast.
- The price we quote is what you pay. We want you to be our customer for life, so we treat you like you’re somebody special.
- We don’t outsource our customer service. When you need help, you’ll be talking to our own highly trained staff who work right here in our main office.
Ready to put Vocalocity Hosted PBX to work—quickly, and with no hassles? Call us at 202-462-4290.
Want to learn more about Vocalocity Hosted PBX features? Click here.